Tuesday, November 9, 2021
- 5:00pm – 5:30pm: Zoom webinar
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm: In-person resume workshop, 132 Mulford Hall, (limited to 30 people, with a waitlist)
Register here for both the webinar and workshop portion of the event.
Our Berkeley Food Institute Career Panel Series is kicking off this academic year with a two-part resume webinar and workshop!
First, Andrew Green, PhD, and Nuna Atadja will present a webinar on writing inspired and delectable resumes, and will discuss audience-generated questions on how to develop and improve resumes with a Food Systems focus. Andrew is Associate Director for Graduate Students and PhDs at the UC Berkeley Career Center, and Nuna is Project Manager for People Experience and Inclusion & Diversity at Twitter.
Join us after the presentation for an intimate one-on-one workshop to review and polish your resumes. Food systems and UC Berkeley Career Center professionals with valuable experience will provide relevant feedback in 15-minute sessions. This workshop will be available to 30 current Berkeley undergraduate, masters, and PhD students. Bring your printed-out resume for us to make comments and marks on.
We will maintain a waitlist for the in-person workshop and confirm 48 hours before the event whether waitlist members have obtained a spot. To have your questions considered in the Zoom webinar, please register by October 31.
Attendees of the workshop portion of the event will also be able to attend the webinar presentation in person at 132 Mulford Hall. Adherence to the latest public health guidelines for Covid-19 will be strictly followed.
This event is co-sponsored by the Food Institute Grad Council at Berkeley and the UC Berkeley Career Center.
Confirmed Resume Reviewers:
- Nuna Atadja, Project Manager, People Experience and Inclusion & Diversity, Twitter
- John Casazza, Consultant in Sustainable Agriculture Development
- Amanda Felty, Peer Advisor, UC Berkeley Career Center
- Andrew Green, Associate Director, Graduate Students and PhDs, UC Berkeley Career Center
- Tatiana Nikolaeva, Peer Advisor, UC Berkeley Career Center
- Jo Scullion, Assistant Director for Health Careers/Biosciences, UC Berkeley Career Center
- Maria Deloso, MBA Candidate, Haas School of Business
- Rachel Stinebaugh, MBA Candidate, Haas School of Business
- Others, to be confirmed.
Webinar Speaker Bios